Framework for the UK-EU Partnership Science, Research and Innovation
The UK Government published a presentation on a framework for the future UK-EU Science, Research and Innovation partnership which will be used in discussions with the EU.
The UK strongly supports the key principles that underpin EU science and innovation, of scientific excellence, openness to the world and European added value.
The Science and Innovation Pact should be a core part of the UK-EU future partnership. It should:
- provide for close cooperaAon reflecting the trust and transparency between the UK and EU
- reflect our shared aims, ambitions and values
- include access to future EU science, research and innovation programmes
- agree a high level of mutual ambition
- be dynamic, adaptable and mutually beneficial